This gluten free and guilt free Zucchini, Sweet potatoes and Chicken fritters is made with chickpea flour/ gram flour is super delicious, slightly crispy and herby and is perfect with this Honey-Mustard Yogurt Dip. Perfect for sharing!!
It’s fun to get together and have something good to eat at least once a day. That’s what human life is all about — enjoying things.
~ Julia Childs
It’s a rainy day and a gloomy, boring and a depressing day today and when ever I see this dull weather, my heart desires and craves for some hot fritters (pakoras) with a cuppa tea (garam chai), to brighten my day. 🙂
Well, the truth is rainy day or not, my heart always desires fritters or pakodas, especially when these are so healthy and full of flavour.
I just can’t get enough of these! And I absolutely don’t mind having these for breakfast or lunch or dinner. 😀
Zucchini is one of my favourite veggie and this is one of my favourite ways to use zucchini! Here is another delicious Gluten-Free Zucchini, Corn and Cabbage Fritters which I served with Sweet chilli mayo and Minty Yogurt Dip.. which I absolutely adore and make it quite often..
Golden brown, crispy and light Zucchini, Sweet Potatoes and Chicken Fritters is a clever way to sneak in super veggies and proteins in your diet. Especially for kids or someone who doesn’t like too much veggies.
These Zucchini, Sweet Potatoes and Chicken Fritters/ Pakora are so tasty and when served with this creamy and delicious Honey-Mustard Yogurt dipping sauce it is just a winner.. Your family and friends are gonna ask for more. Promise! 🙂 🙂
These chicken, zucchini and sweet potatoes fritters are light and delicate. To make these fritters more interesting I have added in chopped almonds and cashew nuts, to get that extra crunch to it. These nuts really does give a nice and crunchy texture to it.
Yes Yes!! I love nuts and I try to incorporate it in anything and everything.. and the best part is it works all the time.. Happy dance!! 😀
It is not only delicious but also unbelievably easy to make and can be whipped up in a jiffy.
Grated sweet potatoes, grated zucchini, finely chopped chicken, spring onions, chopped nuts, chopped chillies, coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste along with some paprika, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt and amchur powder (dried mango powder) or 1 tbsp lemon juice. Everything is mixed together well with these Gluten free flour like Chickpea flour (gram flour) and rice flour. Rice flour gives a nice crispness to these fritters.
Then these mixture is shallow fried (just like pancakes) in very little olive oil for about 5-6 minutes on each side. Voila!!
Serve this delicious fritters with some ketch up or with this creamy honey-mustard yogurt dipping sauce. I must tell you these fritters are fantastic on its own too. So jump in guys make these wonderful fritters and enjoy it with your family and friends.. 😀
- 250 gms Chicken breast, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, washed and grated
- 1 medium sized sweet potato, washed peeled and grated
- 2-3 spring onions, chopped
- 2-3 fresh green chillies
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp amchur powder (dried mango powder) or you can use 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Gram flour (Chickpea Flour)
- 1 tbsp Rice flour
- 2-3 tbsp Cashew nuts, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Almonds, chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Vegetable Oil / Olive oil for shallow frying
- 1/4cup Yogurt, beaten
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the zucchini and place into a colander. Squeeze out all the moisture from the zucchini with your hands and place the zucchini into a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the oil into a bowl and mix well and let the batter sit for 5-10 mins.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Drop a spoonful of batter onto the hot skillet and flatten it slightly.
- Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Place the fritters onto a plate lined with a paper towel and then continue with the rest of the batter.
- Meanwhile to prepare the dipping sauce, in a small bowl add yogurt, honey, lime juice, mustard, salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Serve these hot Zucchini Sweet Potatoes and Chicken Fritters With creamy Honey-Mustard Yogurt Dipping sauce.
I hope you enjoy these Gluten-free Zucchini, Sweet Potatoes and Chicken Fritters with the creamy Honey-Mustard Yogurt Dipping sauce as much as I do.. 🙂
Try out this Gluten Free Corn Zucchini Fritters
Have a Great Week and a Fabulous Weekend Ahead!!