Achari Chicken Meatballs is a lip-smacking Indian meatballs made with pickling spices and chicken. Achari chicken meatballs is so juicy, spicy and bursting with tantalising flavours. It makes a super quick party appetiser.
Too many sweets since last few weeks. And if you know me I am not much of a sweet tooth and was craving something spicy and chatpata at the same time.
SO I came up with this super yummy Chicken meatballs but with an Indian twist. Yes chicken meatballs made with achari masala. This comes together in no time and you are ready with this juicy achari chicken meatballs.
Who said healthy food can not be tasty?
Trust me! These ACHARI meatballs are crazy good. It’s herby and spicy with all the goodness of Indian picking spices in it and is pan fried in 1-2 tbsps of oil.
And the amazing part is everything comes together in just 15 minutes if you have all the ingredients in hand. I have used store bought acahri masala which make my work even more quick and easy.
What are the ingredients used for Achari murg meatballs?
Not many ingredients are needed to make this delicious and quick party food.
- Chicken mince
- Achari masala
- Gram flour/ besan (you ca also use bread crumbs for binding)
- Green chilli
- Coriander leaves
- Kashmiri Chilli powder (For some colour)
- Garam masala
- Lomon juice
- Oil for pan frying
How to make this meatballs?
Making this achari meatball is a child’s play. Just add all the ingredients (except oil) in a large bowl and mix it really well with yours hands. Then divide and shape them into lemon sized balls and pan fry them for 5 minutes.
Can we air fry them?
YES of course we can. Just spray or brush them with some oil and air fry for 5-6 minutes.
Here are few party appetisers that you can try.
Achari Chicken Meatballs
Achari Chicken Meatballs
- Large bowl
- large thick bottomed pan/skillet
For the meatballs
- 500 grams Chicken mince
- 2 1/2 tbsp Thick Yogurt
- 2-2 1/2 tbsp Gram flour/besan (or more to bind) You can also use breadcrumbs
- 2-3 Green Chillies chopped
- 1/3 cup Coriander leaves chopped
- 3 tbsp ACHARI masala I used a store bought ready made Rajah achari masala
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp Oil.
- In a large bowl add al the ingredients listed under meatballs except the oil.
- Mix it really well with hands until everything is well combined.
- Now divide it into lemon sized balls. I made around 16 meatballs. you can make more or less depending on the size you desire. (you can prepare this and keep ahead. and fry when needed)
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a skillet on medium heat. When hot slowly add the meat balls and fry on medium heat.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes turning once or twice. cut one through to check if the chicken meatball is cooked through.
- Serve it hot with some green yogurt chutney.
I hope you enjoy this Achari Chicken Meatballs as much as we do!
Stay Safe! Stay Positive!