AJWAINI PANEER TIKKA RECIPE
Ajwaini Paneer Tikka Recipe is a popular Indian appetizer that can be prepare in a jiffy to entertain guests. Soft Paneer marinated in yogurt and lots of spices along with one magical ingredient "ajwain/carom seeds" adds a burst of flavours to this dish. This is the best Paneer Tikka Recipe you will ever need.
- 300 grams Paneer Cut into large chunks
- 3 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tsp Besan/ chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ajwain / Carom seeds
- 2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Kasoori methi
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Veg/ Sunflower oil for brushing
- 2 Green/red peppers cut it into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large Onion cut it into 1 inch chunks
Preheat the grill oven to 200 C/390 F for good 10 minutes. ***
Now take the skewers and arrange the peppers, paneer and onion alternating with each other. This should make 3-4 skewers.
Now place the prepared skewers on the cooking rack lined with aluminium foil/parchment paper and brush them with the oil. Now grill for 15 to 20 minutes rotating once.
If you don't have an oven, then geat a grill pan on the stove and rush it with some oil.
Now place the skewers on the pan and grill for 5 minutes on each side.
*** You can also roast the paneer veggie skewers on a bbq.