Best Chocolate Chip Cookies (NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES) are delicious, soft and chewy on the inside and slightly crisp on the edges, an absolute delight to eat. These are hands down one of the best cookies I have had.
The cat is out of the bag, the secret is no longer a secret anymore. Well the secret was out long back. Haha.. I still have a good laugh whenever I watch FRIENDS “The One With Phoebe’s Cookies” episode. This episode got me so intrigued that I had to try this cookies and there was no coming back.
I wanted to share my most favourite cookies recipes with you too. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES is my go to choco chip cookie recipe. All my friends and family love it too.
Choco chip cookies are classic and who doesn’t
like love a chewy chocolate chip studded cookies. I guess everyone loves it and when it is so decadent and loaded with delicious dark chocolate chips. These cookies are perfect for all occasions!
These cookies are very decadent, soft and chewy on the inside and crispy on the on the edges.
It is extremely easy to make. This recipe makes approximately 5 dozen of cookies. And if you are like me and don’t like baking so many cookies at a time (coz I know I will polish it off.. eeeks!!!), simply freeze the cookie dough balls. When ever required just bake the cookie dough straight out of the freezer.
Delicious Chocolate cookies recipe:
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2sticks) butter softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts optional
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION:
- PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.* Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
I hope you enjoy this delicious Chocolate cookies as much as we do!