DARK CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE luxuriously rich and chocolatey dark chocolate salted caramel sauce… No mere words can describe how amazing this sauce is.. Seriously this is just so good!
Chocolate is the first luxury. It has so many things wrapped up in it: Deliciousness in the moment, childhood memories, and that grin-inducing feeling of getting a reward for being good.
Its almost beginning to look like Christmas!! With Thanksgiving behind us, and the Christmas season is officially begun now… Yayy!! And I am already gearing up for the Christmas specials and presents. 😀
Christmas is the time of the year we end up spending a small fortune for gifts and presents for the loved ones. But I fell that buying gifts from shops lack a certain personal touch. And everyone loves a Homemade Gifts at Christmas..
Am I Right??!
So this year I have decided to treat my friends and family with this delicious homemade DARK CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE. Perfect gift isn’t it?! 😀
Hmmmmmm!! Yes, luxuriously rich and chocolatey dark chocolate salted caramel sauce… No mere words can describe how amazing this sauce is.. No seriously this is just so good!
The Dark Chocolate Caramel Sauce is dangerously indulgent and addictive (mind you). 😉
I love Salted caramel sauce and loveeeeee dark chocolate.. and combining both these amazing things together.. Just imagine!! Simply Heaven!!! Drizzle it over ice creams, or waffles, or pancakes or just a spoon is enough too (well I literally licked the whole pan clean and gobbled down half of the bottle too.. Eeeee!!)
I am so in love with this chocolate caramel sauce that my dinner parties are incomplete without it. It makes a perfect Fondue Dip sauce too..
Dark Chocolate Caramel sauce is absolutely easy to make and it hardly takes 20-25 minutes to whip it all up.
So peeps please put everything down and run to the stove and make this gorgeously decadent dark chocolate caramel sauce. Gift this to your family and friends and they will love you for everrrrr… Trust me on that.. 😀
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Cream
- 175 grams dark bittersweet chocolate (I used 70 %)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Fleur de sel salt (add more if desired)
- In a large saucepan, add the water and sugar on a medium-high heat and bring and gently swirl the pan (do not stir) until the sugar is dissolved. while its boiling. in 12- 15 minutes it will start changing its colour to medium amber.
- Once it starts to darken swirl the pan continuously until the syrup is deep amber and starts to smoke.
- Immediately remove the pan form the heat.
- Add the butter and mix until it is melted and incorporated.
- Now stir in the heavy cream. If the sauce becomes lumpy, heat over very low heat while stirring until it is smooth and promptly turning off the heat when it is smooth again.
- Add the finely chopped chocolate. Stir until it is melted and incorporated. Stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Now divide the sauce evenly among the jars. Place lids and labels and refrigerate until ready to use or gift to friends. The sauce must be kept refrigerated and it will stay fresh for 2 to 3 weeks.
- The sauce must be kept refrigerated and it will stay fresh for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Slightly adapted from The Joy of Cooking.
Bon Appetite! 🙂
Since we are talking Chocolate, You may also like