Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce is the richest and the most delicious and easiest sauce ever. 10 minutes is all you need is to make this sweet & salty caramel sauce from scratch with just 5 ingredients. Drizzle over your favourite dessert to indulge into this luxurious salted caramel sauce with brown sugar.
Finally, made a batch of my favourite sauce in this whole wide world “Salted Caramel Sauce”. I absolutely adore this homemade salted caramel sauce with brown sugar, but don’t make this rich sauce very frequently, only special occasions, as I can’t stop myself from indulging in this sauce with anything and everything. Sometimes all I need is a spoon. Yes ya’ll I have no self control.
If you love salted caramel and love dark chocolate they you should definitely try this luxurious DARK CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE recipe that I had shared earlier.
Only 6 days to Christmas guys!!! So excited. .
Are you ready with your gifts already?
Here is an amazing homemade gift idea for you. “Salted Caramel Sauce with Brown sugar”. It is super easy to make with limited ingredients and it is delicious. Your loved once will love you for this.
I love the concept of homemade gifts instead of spending a fortune on store bought stuff. Homemade is always special and made with love.
This is the BEST and EASY salted caramel sauce ever as it is super simple to make and that too in 10 minutes. That is the beauty of making the sauce with brown sugar. Technically, caramel sauce is not made with brown sugar. No caramelizing needed unlike white sugar, and comes together in 10 minutes with just 5 ingredients.
Ingredients For Salted Caramel Sauce with Brown sugar
- Light Brown Sugar
- Unsalted butter (you can also use salted butter)
- Heavy Cream/Double Cream/Single Cream
- Fleur De Sel/Sea Salt
- Vanilla Extract
Here are few recipes that you can totally try with this sauce. Drizzle over them and enjoy!
Homemade Salted Caramel recipe
Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe
- deep large saucepan
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Fleur de Sel/ Sea Salt
- Add brown sugar and water in a sauce pan over medium low heat.
- When the sugar is melted, add in the butter.
- When the butter is melted, pour in the heavy cream and whisk it well.
- Now increase the heat and bring it to a boil.
- Boil for 2 – 3 minutes whisking constantly making sure it doesn't burn and then take it off the heat. Be careful as it boils quite vigorously.
- Stir for few minutes until the bubbling stops and the mixture is smooth. Now add the vanilla extract and sea salt or fleur de sel and mix.
- Let the caramel cool for 20-25 minutes and then serve with your favourite ice cream or cake or dessert.
- Or store it in an airtight glass container and refrigerate. Reheat to serve.
I hope you enjoy this delicious Dipping Caramel Sauce as much as we do!