Parle-G biscuit Chocolate Truffles with Salted Caramel are sinfully indulgent and a delicious treat, a perfect addition to any parties, dinner. 5 ingredients is all you need to make this homemade no-bake biscuit truffles in a jiffy. Make these chocolate truffles as an edible present, wrap it in a gift box this Christmas and surprise your loved once.
Hello my lovelies!!!
3 days to CHRISTMAS!!! yayyyyy!! And 10 days to NEW YEARS!! Yikes!!!
Gosh this year just flew by. So let’s finish off 2019 on a sweeter note. Shall we?!
Few days back I had made a batch of the most decadent Salted Caramel Sauce. Did you have a look at it yet?
If not, then hop on to that post and have a look. 5 ingredients and 10 mins is all you need to make this luxurious Salted Caramel Sauce.
Hmmmm.. SO what next.. That’s what came into my mind. What dessert can I make with this delicious sauce.
And right on time for Christmas bringing to you this amazing no-bake Biscuit Truffles coated with Dark Chocolate and drizzled with salted caramel. I have used amazing Callebaut dark chocolate to coat this biscuit truffles.
I wanted to create something that is quick to make and absolutely fuss free. No cooking no baking and no mess. And everything comes together in no time. These easy chocolate truffles will make a delicious party treat for Christmas or New years dinner.
What is PARLE-G?
Parle-G is a widely popular Indian biscuit that is available in each and every part of India. And now is available world wide too. We have literally grown up devouring these delicious wheat biscuits. But if these biscuits are not available near you, you can totally make these with marie biscuit or digestive biscuits.
These biscuit chocolate truffles tastes so much like Twix and are so addictive. My family my friends loves these no-bake treats. My little one took a bite and screamed YUH-MMMMMMY!!!
Ingredients to make easy peasy Parle-G Chocolate Truffles
- Parle-G biscuits
- Condensed Milk
- Dark Chocolate
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Salted nuts (optional)
5 ingredients only. Isn’t that cool!? 5 ingredients and 15 mins is all you need to make this lovely treat.
Serve it as a dessert or wrap it up beautifully in a gift box to make a perfect Christmas gift to your near and dear ones.
Isn’t this looking amazing.
Here are few delicious Chocolate recipes that you can try.
Dark Chocolate and Crystallised Ginger Ice Cream
Chocolate Chilli Mayonnaise Bundt Cake
Chocolate & Crunchy Peanut Butter Molten Lava Cake
Parle-G Biscuit Chocolate Truffles with Salted Caramel
Parle-G Chocolate truffles with salted caramel | Biscuit chocolate truffles
- Large bowl
- large plate
- freezer bag
- rolling pin
- 2 packs Parle-G
- 8 tbsps Condensed Milk
- 150 gms Dark Chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp Salted Caramel Sauce
- 15-16 Salted Almonds/hazelnuts optional
- Add the biscuits in a ziplock bag.
- Beat it with a rolling pin until they are fine crumbs.
- Now place it in a large bowl.
- Pour condensed milk to the biscuit crumbs and mix.
- Now mix handful into a ball. Pop in a salted nut in the centre if you wish to and roll it.
- Continut with the rest of the biscuit dough. And pop it in the freezer uncovered for 10-15 minutes to firm it up.
- Meanwhile place dark chocolate in a bowl and microwave it for 20-30 seconds until melted.
- Now using 2 forks dip and roll biscuit balls one at a time, into melted chocolate. Tap off excess chocolate. Place on lined cookie sheet.
- Tap off excess chocolate and Place on lined cookie sheet.
- Drizzle it with Salted caramel and serve. Or you can also store it in a covered container in refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.
I hope you enjoy this delicious Parle-G Chocolate Truffles as much as we do!
You know what guys I would love to see your creations. If you have tried this recipe, just click a pic and tag me @gastronomicbong or #gastronomicbong on Instagram or on Facebook.
What do you think?