Fudgy Brownies with Salted Caramel is a super rich and very indulgent. This chocolate brownie recipe combines rich cocoa powder and dark chocolate together to get a rich fudgy brownie topped with salted caramel that will make this dessert very hard to resist.
Hello my lovely friends!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved once. We sure did had a good one with our family like friends. Fun, laughter, gossip and lot of food we had it all. Amazing!!!
I had made these super rich and fudgy chocolate brownies as dessert for Christmas get together. Since they are luxuriously rich I had cut these brownies into bite sized pieces and it went down like a treat. Kids or adults everybody went for seconds and thirds. Literally these little devils are absolutely irresistible.
I had made a batch of salted caramel sauce a few days back and I couldn’t resist making different desserts with it. First I created this Biscuit Chocolate truffle with salted caramel. Did you have a chance to look at the truffles yet, these are the yummiest easiest dessert ever.
Next came along is this rich and buttery Fudgy Brownies with Salted Caramel. Look at that gorgeous texture of that seriously rich batter. Let us see what all ingredients go into making these super fudgy brownies.
Ingredients for Fudgy chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel
- Unsalted Butter
- Dark Chocolate bar/chips (I usee 72% dark chocolate)
- Brown Sugar (I used unrefined brown sugar)
- Free range large eggs
- Vanilla Extract
- Dutch processed Cocoa Powder
- All purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- Salted caramel Sauce
You can also make these brownies with or without the salted caramel. Caramel or not these are the best brownie ever.
Are you a Chocolate lover like me? Then here are few recipes that you can try.
CHOCOLATE BANANA WHOLE WHEAT WALNUT LOAF
DARK CHOCOLATE GINGER ICE CREAM
CHOCOLATE GINGER WHOLE WHEAT BISCOTTI
PARLE-G CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES WITH SALTED CARAMEL
DARK CHOCOLATE SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel
Fudgy Brownies With Salted Caramel sauce | Chocolate brownies
- 9×13 inch or 8×8 inch Baking tin
- baking/parchment paper
- Large bowl
- 1 cup All purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 200 gms Butter cut into small cubes
- 100 gms Dark Chocolate
- 225 gms Brown Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Salted caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 175°C or 350°F. Line a 9×13" baking tray with parchment paper with an overhang on the sides. This makes it easier to lift the brownie from the pan.
- Whisk together all purpose flour, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl and keep it aside
- Start by heating a small saucepan filled with quaterfull of hot water. In a large heatproof bowl add the butter and chocolate and place it on the rim of the saucepan (do not touch the water). Now put on low heat and stir occasionally until the butter and chocolate have melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat. Now add the sugar and stir well until everything is incorporated well.
- Now add eggs one at a time and stir with a spatula until just combined. Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Now add the flour and stir everything well until just combined. Do not over mix the batter.
- Spoon the batter in the prepared baking tin. Now add the salted caramel on top and swirl it around with a skewer or knief.
- Pop In in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Keep an eye on the brownie after 25 minutes. Insert a toothpick and it comes out a bit dirty. Do not over bake the brownie or it will become cakey. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes in the pan. Then transfer it to the cooling rack and let it cool completely.
- Enjoy these rich fudgy brownies with your cup of coffee.
I hope you enjoy this delicious Salted Caramel Brownie as much as we do!
You know what guys I would love to see your creations. If you have tried this recipe, just click a pic and tag me @gastronomicbong or #gastronomicbong on Instagram or on Facebook.
angiesrecipesDecember 28, 2019
Rich, delicious and definitely worth every single calorie!
[email protected] BongDecember 29, 2019
Thank you Angie ♥
Kankana SaxenaJanuary 15, 2020
What an indulgence!! That drizzle is just so tempting.
[email protected] BongJanuary 21, 2020
Thank you so much Kankana ♥