Almond Multigrain Brownie Thins is fudgy and decadent brownies made with almond flour and multigrain flour. This healthy brownie thins are superbly delicious as it is loaded with almonds and goes perfectly with a cup of coffee or milk.
Hope you are all well and healthy.
It was Father’s Day yesterday and my 3 year old made this delicious fudgy brownie (of course with my help) for his Daddy. And Mr loved it to bits. Both my boys devoured this with a glass of milk and a cup of coffee respectively.
What are the ingredients used to make this Almond Multigrain Brownies?
I have used Elephant medium multigrain flour in this brownie which is made with wheat flour, oat flour, maize Flour, chana flour, soya flour, spelt flour and quinoa flour. You can also make it with whole wheat flour if you do not have access to multigrain flour. Let’s check out the ingredients required.
- Almond Flour
- Multigrain Flour/Whole Wheat flour
- Cocoa Powder (I used callebaut)
- Baking powder
- Eggs (free range)
- Unrefined Golden sugar
- Oil (neutral oil)
- Melted chocolate (I used dark chocolate)
My 3 year old could bake it so you can imagine how easy this multigrain brownie is to make. 30 minutes is all you need to prepare this delicious baked goodie.
Here are few delicious desserts that you can try.
Fudgy Brownies with Salted Caramel
CHOCOLATE BANANA WHOLE WHEAT WALNUT LOAF
PARLE-G CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES WITH SALTED CARAMEL
Chocolate Filter Coffee Fudge Cake
Almond Multigrain Brownie Thins
Almond Multigrain Brownie Thins
- 9 inch x 13 inch baking tin
- Large bowl
- 1 cup Multigrain flour you can also whole wheat flour
- 100 grams Almond flour
- 50 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Golden caster Sugar (unrefined)/Sugar/Light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 large Eggs (free range)
- 1/2 cup Melted Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Oil or melted butter
- 1/3 cup Almonds slivered
- Preheat oven to 175°C or 350° F. Line a 9×13" baking tray with parchment paper with an overhang on the sides. This makes it easier to lift the brownie from the pan.
- Whisk together multigrain flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl mix add sugar, oil, melted chocolate and stir until everything is incorporated well..
- Now add eggs one at a time and stir with a spatula until just combined. Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Now add the flour and stir everything well until just combined. Do not over mix the batter.
- Spoon the batter in the prepared baking tin and spread it out evenly.
- Pop In in the preheated oven and bake for 18-22 minutes. Keep an eye on the brownie after 18 minutes. Insert a toothpick and it comes out a bit dirty. Do not over bake the brownie or it will become cakey. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes in the pan. Then transfer it to the cooling rack and let it cool completely.
- Enjoy these fudgy brownies with your cup of coffee.
I hope you enjoy this delicious Almond Multigrain Brownies as much as we do!
You know what guys I would love to see your creations. If you have tried this recipe, just click a pic and tag me @gastronomicbong or #gastronomicbong on Instagram or on Facebook.
Stay Safe! Stay Positive!
angiesrecipesJune 22, 2020
These look absolutely beautiful and so yummy!