Nothing can be better than warm and delicious Chocolate Chip Muffins loaded with chocolate chips. This chocolate chip muffin recipe is moist with that perfect crumb and texture. And all you need is a bowl and a fork to whip up this muffins.
Hope you are all well and keeping safe.
We have been under lockdown since the last 2 1/2 months now. Oh man! I am so missing going out and sitting in my favourite coffee shop with my regular hazelnut hot chocolate and their super large bakery style chocolate chip muffin. FAVVVV!!!
Little one also took after me. Loves his chocolate chip muffin.
I started making chocolate chip muffins at home. And they taste so awesome guys!!!! Trust me. So so close to the bakery style chocolate chip muffins.
The best chocolate chip muffins ever! They have the high dome and the top is a nice hard and crunchy with the perfect texture and such moist crumbs.
You guys! you need to try this to know it.
The best part it is absolutely effortless. Really!!
If you have seen my yesterday’s Instagram stories, you will know my 3 1/2 years old helped me make this yummy chocolate chip muffins. It is that simple to make.
No fancy gadget needed to make this, just a bowl and a fork is all you need.
What are the ingredients used in chocolate chip muffins?
Dry Ingredients :
- All purpose flour (arnd 275 gms)
- light brown sugar
- Baking Powder
- baking soda
- Chocolate chips ( I used 54 Percent dark chocolate chip)
Wet ingredients :
- Free range large Eggs
- Butter (melted & cooled)
- Yogurt (Greek/Natural)
- Whole Milk you can also use almond milk/coconut milk
- Vanilla extract
Can we use whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour?
Yes you can. Use the same amount of whole wheat flour. Also you can use half all purpose flour and half whole wheat flour.
How to store chocolate chip muffins?
Simple wrap the muffins individually with cling film. Then freeze them. When frozen put it in an air tight container and freeze to avoid freezer burns. Just thaw them for 2 to 3 hours on the counter and enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee or milk.
Here are few baked goodies that you can try.
Almond Multigrain Brownie Thins
Chocolate Filter Coffee Fudge Cake
Date Palm Jaggery Whole Wheat Loaf
Fudgy Brownies with Salted Caramel
Nutella Swirled Peanut Butter Banana Skillet Cake
Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
Chocolate Chip Muffin | Bakery style Chocolate chip muffin recipe
- Large bowl
- 2 cups All purpose flour (arnd 275 gms)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- a generous pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted & cooled)
- 1/2 cup Yogurt (Greek/Natural)
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk you can also use almond milk/coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a bowl whisk in all the wet ingredients and keep it aside.
- Next in a large bowl whisk in all the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Now make a well in the centre and pour in the wet ingredients. Fold in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together gently. Do not over mix. The batter should be thick and a bit lumpy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350° F or 180° C.Let the batter rest for 10-15 mins while the oven preheats.
- Now pour the batter in the muffin cases, leaving 1/2 cm from the top. Top it up with more chocolate chips if you wish. I made 8 large muffins with these batter. You can easily make 10-12 medium sized muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Watch the muffins closely as cooking times may vary depending on your oven.
- Remove from the muffin tins and place it on a rack to cool.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and easy Chocolate chip Muffins recipe as much as we do!
You know what guys I would love to see your creations. If you have tried this recipe, just click a pic and tag me @gastronomicbong or #gastronomicbong on Instagram or on Facebook.
Stay Safe! Stay Positive!
angiesrecipesFebruary 18, 2021
Simple yet divine! They are perfect for my tea now 🙂
[email protected] BongFebruary 18, 2021
Thank you Angie 🤗