Sparkling Hibiscus Lemonade is a tangy, sweet and extremely refreshing drink flavoured with dried hibiscus flower. Delicious and sugar-free homemade lemonade made healthier by adding honey instead of sugar. Entertain your guests this holiday season with this homemade lemonade (with or without alcohol).
Hello my lovelies!
I have collaborated with some amazing ladies on instagram to create some wonderful party drinks for Christmas. If you are on insta just take a look at the hashtag #hollyjollydrinks to check out the delicious festive drinks that everyone has posted.
Lemonade always reminds me of a hot summer day. Imagine sipping on this chilled refreshing drink on a warm day. Ahh bliss! Ohh I am already missing Summer now.
But I love this time of the year too. The light, the festivities, the food, the get together, parties. Just amazing. So I have created a fun and festive homemade lemonade.
Look at that lovely drink with a beautiful colour. I flavoured it with dried hibiscus flower which add a lovely tang to this lemonade. A simple twist on the classic drink.
If you wish to make this drink alcoholic and make your party more merrier just spike lemonade with Gin or Vodka.
Healthy Sugar-free Homemade Lemonade
Also I made this lemonade healthy. Instead of sugar I have added honey to sweeten this drink. You can also add stevia, or any sweetener. Trust me honey sweetened sparkling lemonade tastes amazing and it is guiltfree.
Here are few party drinks and food that you can try this holiday season.
Sugar-Free Sparkling Dried Hibiscus Lemonade
Sparkling Hibiscus Lemonade | Healthy Sugar-free Hibiscus lemonade
- Sauce pan
- large jug
- 1/2 cup Dried Hibiscus
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Honey / Sweetener (add more if desired)
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 3 cups Club Soda
- Ice cubes
- lemon slices to garnish
- In a saucepan bring 2 cups of water to boil and add the dried hibiscus. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Add the honey/sweetener to the hibiscus water when the water is still a little warm and mix it well.
- Now strain the hibiscus honey syrup in a large jug/pitcher.
- Stir in the lemon juice with the the syrup.
- Add club soda. Stir and taste. Add more honey if required.
- Drop ice and lemon juice in glasses and pour the hibiscus lemonade over the ice.
- Serve immediately.
I hope you enjoy this delicious Sparkling Hibiscus Lemonade as much as we do!