Salted Almond and Hazelnut Chewy Dark Chocolate Cookies are super chocolatey and chewy Dark chocolate Cookies; the addition of Salted Nuts with the dark chocolate makes these cookies simply irresistible!
“I figured if I was going to make the world a better place, I’d do it with cookies.”
~ Ana Pascal
Just look at these huge chocolatey chocolate cookies. These cookie have got it all. SWEET, SALTY, CRUNCHY and CHEWY its got everything in one bite. A PERFECT Harmony. Don’t cha think?
I just can’t stop binging on these cookies. Seriously they are so irresistible! Well Life is too short to just eat ONE cookie. 😉
I am a crazy (chocolate) cookie lover, and I am always eager to try new promising recipes. Just like this Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies With Walnut and Candied Orange Peel. I just love the brownie cookie, they are deliciously rich and dense brownie textured chocolate cookies. Slightly firm on the edges but soft and chewy and fudgy on the inside with a slight crunch from the walnuts and the orange peel.
Seriously… I don’t know what’s with me and crunchy stuff.. I guess I love something to crunch on especially in my cookies. Hence this salted almonds and hazelnuts in this cookie and it was instant LOVE. Trust me, these cookies are sooo good peeps, you should bake these and eat your heart out. Yumm!! 😀
The salted nuts do add a depth of flavour to this cookies. These cookies are truly indulgent, with slightly crispy edge with a softer centre and loads of salted nuts to crunch on.
This is super easy to make. I have used two types of sugar in this recipe definitely makes a difference. The light brown sugar add a gooeyness to the cookie.
These Cookies are SO CRAZY DELICIOUS, please please.. do yourself a favour and bake these cookies. 😀
- 160 grams All Purpose Flour
- 25 grams Dutch-Processed Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- a pinch of Salt
- 130 grams Dark Chocolate, Chopped
- 115 grams Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 70 grams light Brown Sugar
- 70 grams Granulated Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Salted mixed Almonds and Hazelnuts ( or any salted mixed nuts)
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Whisk together the all purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt 130 grams of chopped dark chocolate in the microwave taking care to not burn the chocolate. and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer beat the butter and sugars together until well blended. Now add in the egg, vanilla extract and melted chocolate and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture slowly and beat on low speed until just combined.
- Now gently fold in the salted nuts and chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C/ 350 degrees F.
- Once the dough is chilled, scoop out with an ice cream scoop (around two and a half tablespoon) of cookie dough on a cookie sheet leaving about 3-4 inches of space between them.
- Now bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until they look firm around the edges but still soft and slightly shiny in the middle.
- Transfer the cookies on to the cooling rack.
- It tastes amazing when served warm or store it in an air tight container for 3-4 days.
Oh and don’t forget a glass of milk to go with the cookies.. 🙂
Enjoy your cookies!! 😀
More Chocolate Cookies
BON APPETITE!!! 🙂