Today’s recipe is Creamy Peanut Butter and Nutella Melting Moments. Melting moments as the name says is simply melt in your mouth cookies. Peanut butter and Nutella goodness. They are rich, fine-textured, buttery “light as a feather” and meltingly crisp cookies.
Peanut butter and Nutella is one of my most favourite combination. I am absolutely addicted to it. I adore and relish this combination on a piece of toast or bagle or some times all I need is just a spoon 😉 So I decided my best course of action would be to bake the evil treats into something and send them into the world for other people to enjoy and establish peanut butter addictions too. I created a silky peanut butter version of the cookies, gloriously sandwiched with yummy Nutella spread.
I was not happy with only Nutella so to make it even more awesome I mixed peanut butter and nutella and then sandwiched the rich buttery cookies. 😀
Guys you definitely have to try this. It is just AMAZING.. I literally couldn’t stop myself from chomping on them. I almost finish 3 by the time I was done taking the pictures..
- 110 grams Unsalted butter, softened
- 50 grams peanut butter
- 50 grams icing sugar
- 50 grams Cornflour
- 125 grams Plain flour
- 3-4 tablespoon Nutella
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and lightly grease or line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour and cornflour and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter in large bowl with mixer at medium speed until smooth. Then add the icing sugar and beat until soft and light.
- Now add the sifted cornflour and plain flour into the butter and sugar and mix until the dough comes together.
- Now divide the dough into 24 equal parts. Roll into balls, place slightly apart on the prepared tray and then flatten each biscuit lightly with a fork (this cookie dough is very soft, so you can even pipe it as small rosettes).
- Cook in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies sit on the tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile mix the Nutella and Peanut butter.
- When the cookies have cooled down, sandwich the cookies together with a nice thick layer of Nutella and Peanut butter icing..
- I have dusted the cookies with cocoa powder.
- They keep well for 3-4 days in an airtight container... If you manage to save them for later.. 😉
Get that glass of milk ready because you’re going to need it! 🙂
Have a fabulous weekend.. 😀
Looking for more cookie recipes? Try my Shortbread Fingers with Dark Chocolate and Almond Praline Dust.