5-ingredients Banana Coconut Honey Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies are extremely moreish and chewey cookies. This bite sized cookies are eggless, flourless, sugarless and butter less and is made in 25 minutes. How amazing does that sound!? Perfect treat for kids and adults to enjoy.
My son loves his biscuits and cookies. Really! he can finish off 5-6 biscuits in one go. even more may b. Yikes!
But it ain’t quite healthy, isn’t it?!
I had to do something about it. Some thing healthy and something that my little one will enjoy. And mommy too 😋
Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
And what is more healthier than this moreish cookies. It has got bananas (which he is very fond of. He calls them “NANA”.. haha), oats, desiccated coconut and chocolate chips. Who doesn’t like chocolate?? This one is one big chocolate lover.
These cookies are extremely easy and its can be made well within under 30 mins. It has no butter, flour, sugar or egg. Banana binds everything together. I added a little honey to the cookies for added sweetness. You an also add apple sauce to it instead of honey.
Just mash bananas, add oats, honey, coconut and chocolate chips. mix and form a dough. make small balls out of it and flatten it . bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Tadaa!! done.. let it cool for some time and Put these healthy and delicious cookies in front of your kids and I am sure they will be gone in no time.
Here is my little Cookie Monster!! My little chocolate lover. My little baby soon to be 2.
I was clicking away and he was chewing away cookies and chocolate chips.. hahah..
I am really starting to lose count of how many banana and coconut combination desserts I have created. Here are few of them
5-ingredients Banana Coconut Honey Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 medium Bananas
- 25 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 125 grams Rolled Oats
- 80-100 grams Chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate chips)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Preheat the oven to 180 C or 350 F. and line a baking tray with a baking sheet.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl with a fork until its almost smooth and not lumpy with chunks of bananas.
- Now add in the oats, coconut, honey and chocolate chips to the mashed bananas.
- Fold together everything up until it comes together and forms a rough dough.
- Form small balls and flatten it into discs and lat them in a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake the cookies for 15 to 18 minutes until it is golden and crisp on the outside, it will be soft and chewy on the inside.
- Let it cool and serve.
I hope you enjoy this delicious 5-ingredients Banana Coconut Honey Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies as much as we do!