Savoury Paneer and Veggies Multigrain Pancakes are delicious and protein packed pancakes which makes a great meal any time of the day breakfast or brunch or even dinner.
Today I am going to share a super quick, super healthy and super delicious pancake recipe with you guys.
Few days back I received a lovely hamper from Elephant Aata. They have recently introduced a new product in the market “Medium with Multigrain Flour“. It has the goodness of 6 super amazing ingredients oats, quinoa, soybean, maize, spelt and chana. How amazing is that!!
I was so thrilled to receive this product and couldn’t wait but make these delicious soft savoury pancakes loaded with paneer/cottage cheese and vegetables. Also expect a whole lotta recipe from me of this amazing product.
Our little family loves pancakes. Sweet or savoury we love it all and any time of the day. Be it breakfast, brunch or Dinner we love it. I look for ways to make my pancakes fun and delicious. Just like this healthy buckwheat pancakes which is we enjoy it by dipping in melted jaggery.
This time it’s time for some savoury ones. To make it nutritious I try to sneak in more and more grated vegetables in the batter, which by the way makes this pancakes oh so good. I served them with some fried eggs to make a lovely meal. As these pancakes makes a great brunch or even dinner.
Ingredients for making savoury Paneer Veggies Multigrain Pancakes
- Multigrain Flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Chaat masala
- Paneer/cottage cheese
- Carrots (You can also add beetroots, peppers or boiled corn /green peas)
- Spring onions
- Coriander leaves
- Green chillies
- Lemon juice
How to make savoury Paneer Veggies Multigrain Pancakes ?
In one bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl mix together paneer, chopped veggies, lemon juice, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves. Then add the yogurt and water and mix again.
Now add the flour to the wet mixture and whisk everything together. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
Heat a griddle/non stick pan on medium high heat and brush it with a some butter.
Now drop a ladleful of batter and fry for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles appear on top of the pancakes. Turn the pancakes over andallow to cook for 2 minutes or cooked through.
Serve it hot.
Here are few healthy pancakes recipe that you can try.
Khura (Arunachali Buckwheat pancake)
Pumpkin Cardamom Whole Wheat Pancakes
Ragi Whole Wheat Pancake Cereal
Savoury Paneer and Veggies Multigrain Pancakes
Savoury Paneer and Veggies Multigrain Pancakes | Paneer pancakes | dinner pancakes
- Large bowl
- griddle/non stick pan
In one bowl,whisk together
- 1 1/2 cup Multigrain flour (preferably Elephant aata)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala (optional)
- Salt as per taste
In another bowl, mix together
- 1/2 cup Fresh Paneer /Cottage cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Carrots You can add grated beetroot, peppers,corn, boiled peas.
- 1/4 cup Spinach leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup Spring Onions chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger grated
- 2 Green chillies chopped
- 2 tbsp Oil Plus extra for brushing the griddle /pan
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Yogurt plus water to make a thick yet flowy batter
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, chaat masala and salt.
- In another bowl mix together paneer, chopped veggies, lemon juice, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves.
- Then add the yogurt and water and mix again.
- Now add the flour to the wet mixture and whisk everything together. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle/non stick pan on medium high heat and brush it with a some butter/oil.
- Now drop a ladleful (I used my 1/4 cup) of batter. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles appear on top of the pancakes.
- Turn the pancakes over and allow to cook for 2 minutes or cooked through.
- Serve it hot with some ketchup or fried eggs or some yogurt.
I hope you enjoy this delicious and healthy Savoury Multigrain Pancakes as much as we do!
You know what guys I would love to see your creations. If you have tried this recipe, just click a pic and tag me @gastronomicbong or #gastronomicbong on Instagram or on Facebook.
angiesrecipesFebruary 1, 2020
I adore savoury pancakes. These look like a winner!
[email protected] BongFebruary 4, 2020
Thank you Angie!! They tasted amazing.❤️