Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe with Ghee is a soft and delicious cookies with the goodness of ghee and loaded with dark chocolate chips. The nuttiness of ghee along with dark chocolate makes these cookies delicious and oh so moreish cookies.
Lately I have been baking a lot with one of my favourite ingredients GHEE and I am loving it. The nutty taste and richness it adds to the baked goodies just makes them irresistible.
Here is my moreish Jeera Biscuits or Cumin flavoured cookies with I usually make with ghee instead of butter. And trust me it is just amazing. You have to try it to know it.
Also I have sprinkled some chocolate chip cookies with fleur de sel just for my liking. And oh my god sprinkling some fleur de sel on the rich chocolate chip cookies take this to the next level.
Here are few cookies recipes that can try.
Spiced Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Hyderabadi Osmania Biscuit Recipe
Fennel Seed Shortbread Cookies
Karachi Biscuits (Tutti Frutti Biscuits)
Chocolate Chip Eggless Cookies with Ghee Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Ghee
- baking tin
- Large bowl
- Electric Hand whisk or stand mixer
- 250 grams All purpose flour / Maida
- 3/4 cup Ghee
- 2/3 cup dark Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4-1 cup Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180° C and line a baking tin with parchment paper.
- In a bowl sift in the flour along with the salt.
- In another large bowl add ghee and dark brown and caster sugar.
- Cream together ghee and sugar and beat till light and creamy and fluffy.
- Then add in the vanilla and beat it together.
- Then slowly incorporate 1/2 the flour and with a spatula bring it together.
- Then add the remaining flour. lightly mix and gently bring the dough together into a soft dough. If the dough looks dry add a half tbsp of milk and bring it together. Add more if needed.
- Lastly add the chocolate chips and mix until incorporated.
- Now with a cookie scoop out the dough and place it on the baking tin. Bake 6 cookies at a time. Lightly flatten the cookies dough with a spatula.
- Now bake the cookies for 12- 15 minutes or until the sides are slightly brown.
- Let the cookies cool in the baking tin and then with a spatula place them on a cooling rack and let them cool.
- Enjoy them with some milk or tea or coffee.
I hope you enjoy this quick and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies with ghee as much as we do!
You know what guys I would love to see your creations. If you have tried this recipe, just click a pic and tag me @gastronomicbong or #gastronomicbong on Instagram or on Facebook.
Stay Safe! Stay Positive!
helanAugust 20, 2021
Thanks For Sharing this Amazing Recipe. My Family Loved It. I will be sharing this Recipe with my Friends. Hope They will like it.